KaCyber Technologies, a Tech and Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) company is looking for a successful recruiting adminstrative who will collaborate with department managers and partners on a regular basis and proactively identify future hiring needs. This is an exceptional opportunity for a candidate who is looking to break into the recruiting field in a role that offers a substantial experience to learn and grow.
The Scope of Work and the primary responsibilities of the Recruiting Operations Lead are outlined as follows:
- Identify, research, analyse position requirements and work closely with account executives to develop effective recruitment strategies for job vacancies
- Prepare interview schedules and act as liaison between candidates and hiring managers
- Provide onboarding support to new hires
- Meet with our Client/Partner Representatives as needed to clarify and understand job and position requirements
- Draft and maintain job advertisements in applicant tracking system and on external websites
- Generate, maintain, and distribute recruiting related documents
- 7. Work with leadership team to create long and short-term business objectives for the recruiting team
- Formulate and implement operating practices that improve performance and standardization of recruiting teams
- Qualify Candidates as per screening and interviewing criteria
- Provide Daily/Weekly/Monthly/Quarterly reports to management.
• Bachelor’s Degree is required
• 2+ years of professional office experience in professional services
• Strong work ethic and attention to detail
• Ability to work independently and in a team environment
• Strong proficiency in MS Office 365 Suite
• Database and Applicant Tracking System (ATS) experience
• Greenhouse ATS experience
• LinkedIn Recruiter experience (optional)
• Analytical – Synthesizes complex or diverse information; Collects and researches data; Uses intuition and experience to complement data; Designs work flows and procedures.
• Interpersonal Skills – Focuses on solving conflict, not blaming; Maintains confidentiality; Listens to others without interrupting; Keeps emotions under control; Remains open to others’ ideas and tries new things.
• Visionary Leadership – Displays passion and optimism; Inspires respect and trust; mobilizes others to fulfill the vision; Provides vision and inspiration to peers and subordinates.
• Business Acumen – Understands business implications of decisions; Displays orientation to profitability; Demonstrates knowledge of market and competition; Aligns work with strategic goals.
• Dependability – Follows instructions, responds to management direction; Takes responsibility for own actions; Keeps commitments; Commits to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals; Completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with an alternate plan.
• Initiative – Volunteers readily; Undertakes self-development activities; Seeks increased responsibilities; Takes independent actions and calculated risks; Looks for and takes advantage of opportunities; Asks for and offers help when needed.
• Innovation – Displays original thinking and creativity; Meets challenges with resourcefulness; Generates suggestions for improving work; Develops innovative approaches and ideas; Presents ideas and information in a manner that gets others’ attention
• Oral and Written Communication Skills