KaCyber Technologies, a transportation technology company in Kampala, is
seeking a skilled Sales Executive to drive business growth by selling our products
and services to bus companies across the region. The ideal candidate will be
able to align with our company’s approach to operations, effectively
communicate our offerings to bus companies, and negotiate successful sales
of our e-ticketing and payment services. Join our team and play a crucial role
in the growth of our company and digitizing public transport sector.
• Preparing proposals for new business opportunities or contracts with
• Developing and maintaining relationships with clients to increase future
• Negotiating contracts with Bus Companies to ensure mutual satisfaction
with each transaction
• Scheduling appointments with prospective clients to discuss products or
services offered by the company
• Creating client proposals based on product information provided by
marketing staff members
• Keeping track of all communications with clients, such as emails, phone
calls, letters, and faxes
• Reviewing proposals from clients for possible problems or conflicts with
• Identifying potential customers through research and networking
activities, then contacting them to set up meetings or presentations
• Managing accounts receivable and payable, including sending billing
notices, collecting payments from clients, and submitting payments to
vendors for supplies used in projects
• Researching market trends to identify opportunities for new products or
services that might appeal to specific clients.
• A bachelor’s degree or equivalent in business Administration, Logistics,
or any related field
• 2+ Years of experience in Sales
• Experience in B2B sales preferably in Transport logistics in the Tech
• Experience and working knowledge of CRM systems
• Demonstrable track record of over-achieving quota
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Skills and Qualities:
• Communication skills: They should be able to effectively interact with
our team to develop strategies to meet sales goals and customer needs.
Explain the complexities of our products and services and answer the client
questions at all levels.
• Product knowledge: Should be able to understand the features and
benefits of our Transport Products to answer questions from potential
customers and provide them with the information they need to decide.
• Relationship building: They should be able to form connections with
stakeholders especially Bus Operators, potential clients, and colleagues.
• Negotiation skills: They should be able to persuade customers to accept
offers. This may include offering a discount and other incentives to
encourage clients to sign with us.
• Persuasive selling: They should also be able to convince a client to
make a sign to meet sales goals and earn commissions.